Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting back to it...

Well, another 8 months gone by with no post to this blog. I sorta had a "falling out" with the blogging and facebook thing. I got tired of the self-imposed pressure to keep them current. But now I feel like I miss doing it.

So...this blog is reworked to become the Kliewer family blog and maybe I can get Meegan to get on here and share some of her own stuff. I even resurrected my Facebook page. Although, after having it back up for a week or two, I'm not sure why I thought I needed to do that, other than the fact that my bike team will soon be using it for communications. Reason enough, I guess.

A lot has gone on in the last 8 months. Not going to try to catch up on all of it here. We'll try to do it in smaller bits along the way.

Chris

No comments: